PROGRAMMES WITH EQUINE PATHFINDERS
Equine Pathfinders Foundation delivers these services in line with our vision and mission:
- Recreational five day holiday horse camp experience (“Kids’ Camp”)
- Specific Equine Assisted Learning programmes for mental health, social skill development, work support, and resilience and recovery of clients in individual and group sessions for children, youth, and adults
- Equine Assisted Learning to sustain the family relationship and prevent family breakdown
- Prevention, intervention, and diversion programmes for youth and youth offenders Alcohol and other addiction recovery Equine Assisted Learning programmes
- Respite and training services for carers
- Management, leadership, and cultural competence training programmes for community organisations.
Please contact us to discuss suitable programmes and dates for your requirements.
Our youth programmes range from five-day kid's camps to specialist programmes for young people regaining self-worth.
Individuals and Families
Our Programmes centre on the well-being and renewal of individuals, families, and extended families.
We assist groups of men and women in their journey towards discovery, recovery, and holistic living.